Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum for Men
- Composition of the fragrance.
The sweet top notes of raspberry, orange, and caramel are united with mysterious accords of olibanum and silky jasmine. Intoxicating aroma of rose and violet in the heart intermingles with exotic essences of patchouli. The timeless elegance of Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum culminates in the finale composed of musk, exciting vanilla, and warm amber.
- They develop straight after you put the fragrance on.
- They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
Jasmine, Violet, Patchouli, Olibanum, Rose.
- The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away.
- These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin.
- Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.